Happy Wednesday!

Today we had another visit from Ms. Sasha from Variety Alberta. She read a story to the boys that taught them that even if someone has a disability they can do anything everyone else can do. For example, people who have prosthetic arms can still swim, and people in wheelchairs can still dance. The boys were very engaged and asked some great questions.

I have gotten word that the used book sale will be open all morning tomorrow and I thought it would be nice to go for a visit to check out the books. The books at this sale range in price from $.25-$3. If you'd like your son to buy a book you can send some money to school with them tomorrow, however, this is completely optional.

Here's what the boys had to say about the day:

How did we grow today?
  • I played with my friend in construction. I also played at play-doh with the multi-tool.
  • In gym, we practiced throwing heavy disks.
  • In sand center, I made an explosion.
  • I played in construction with my friend and we made a parking garage.
  • I coloured Kion’s tattoo at colouring center.
  • At sand center, I used the funnels to fill up cups all the way to the top to make a tower.
  • I played in play-doh center and I got to use the multi-tool.
  • Ms. Sasha from Variety came back to talk to us about disabilities. She told us that even if you have a disability you can do the same things anyone else can do.

Reminders:
  • Tomorrow is library day. Please return all books you may have at home. 
  • Please send in any carboard/boxes/toilet paper rolls tomorrow, we will be building on Monday and Tuesday. 

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog