Happy Tuesday!

Today the boys had the opportunity to show through drawing what their favourite part of our recent zoo field trip was. We talked about adding lots of detail to our pictures including adding letters to label different aspects of our pictures. (T for tree, W for water, etc). Ask your son what his favourite part of the zoo was.

What the boy's had to say about the day:

How did we grow today?
·     I built a train track with my friend.
·     I played in kitchen center and I made some apple juice.
·     I played in the kitchen center and in gym we played Mission Impossible again.
·     I was making machines during center time.
·     We just have one more day of Mission Impossible.
·     Me and my friend made a big train track and I coloured Kion.
·     I made it so far in Mission Impossible today.
·     We drew pictures of our favourite part of our zoo field trip. We use our skills of letter sounds to add labels to our drawings.
·      Me and my friend were pretending to fish in the water table. The water beads were fish.

Reminders:

  •  If your son would like to bring Valentine’s Day cards for his classmates, please send them to school tomorrow. 
  • There is no school Thursday or Friday this week as it is Teacher’s Convention, and no school on Monday February 17th as it is Family Day.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog