Happy Tuesday

Today the boys learned what kind of building project we are doing. Since St. Patrick's day is coming up we thought that it would a fun idea to build Leprechaun traps. We watched the story "How to Catch a Leprechaun" on Youtube to get some ideas. Next, we watched some videos on Youtube that showed us how to build a trap. Finally, we looked at some pictures online of some examples of traps that other people have made. The boys then had the opportunity to design their own trap by drawing what they want their trap to look like. Next week Monday, and Tuesday we will be doing the actual building of the traps in time for St. Patrick's day on Tuesday. If you have any cardboard boxes (no bigger than a shoebox), empty tissue boxes, toilet paper rolls, egg cartons, that you could send in, the boys would be so appreciative. Please send any materials in by Thursday March 12th. 

Here's what the boys had to say about the day:

How did we grow today?
  • I played in the play-doh center and there was a multi-tool.
  • I played with Lego and I made a huge airplane.
  • I played with play-doh with a friend.
  • We practiced throwing in gym.
  • In gym, we played revenge tag.
  •  We drew plans for our Leprechaun Traps.
  • I played in Lego with my friend.
  • In sand center, me and friend made a science center where we researched dinosaurs.
  • I also played at play-doh.
  • We learned about the letter Y.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog