Happy Thursday!

Today we had a special activity. Ms. Allison from the Calgary Zoo video called us to teach us about owls and answer the questions we had. Ask your son what he learned about owls. The letter of the week next week is Y, please feel free to send any items you may have that begin with the letter Y.


Here's what the boys had to say about the day:

How did we grow today?
·    Today we learned about owls. We had video call from Allison from the Calgary Zoo, she taught us about the owls that live there.  
·    At the water center, I made a giant explosion with marbles. All of them came out and fell all over the floor.
·    I coloured a Pokemon.
·    I played in construction with my friend we built a desert.
·    In gym, we did target practice. During centers I built the desert too.
·    We worked in our math books today.
·    I did a winter pattern sheet in my math book.
·    I practiced writing the number 9 on my number 9 sheet


Have a great weekend, see you on Monday!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog