Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Today we learned about the letter K. We found out that C and K can make the same sound so thinking of words that begin with the letter K was a bit tricky! We also practiced writing the letter K, and learned it's kind of a tricky letter to write. Ask your son if he can name 1 or 2 things that start with the letter K.

Here's what the boys had to say about the day:

How did we grow today?
·      We learned about the letter K, what sound it makes and some words that begin with the letter K.
·      During centers, me and my friend built an aquarium in the construction center.
·      I made a tower out of the big blocks, and I was playing with the toys in my tower.
·     Today me and my friend went to water center and while in there we connected all of the tubes together, and we dumped water and marbles into the tubes.
·     A colouring center I made a giant castle that has my name on it and has my flag on it. It also has all of my friends inside the castle, and even my family was in the castle.
·     I drew Mickey Mouse at the colouring center.
·     In gym we used dodgeballs to knock the bowling pins down.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog