Hello everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful long weekend. We had a busy and exciting first day of the week including a surprise visit from some furry friends! Some volunteers from PALS were visiting the school and brought along some cute dogs for the boys to interact with. Ask your son how many different dogs they got to meet. The letter of the week this week is J. Please feel free to send any items you may have that begin with the letter J so your son can share them with their classmates.

Here's what the boys had to say about the day:

How did we grow today?
·      We played revenge tag in gym. We are also learning how to skip.
·      Me and my friend made a big marble track in the water table. We put marbles in to flood it.
·      At centers, I made a train track and there were a lot of tracks that were going up a hill and the trains flew up in the air.
·      I coloured a picture of Kion.
·      I built a rocket ship out of paper at colouring center.
·      We learned about the letter J.
·      I coloured a picture of Raptor Blue
·      We had some furry visitors today from PALS.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog