Happy Thursday!

Today the boys worked on finishing their animal patterns. They're working hard to make sure they do their best job by trying to stay in the lines, and covering all of the white space. When I went to Teacher's Convention last week I stopped by one of the vendors who was giving away free skipping ropes. Your son will be bringing one home today, and it is his to keep.

Here's what the boys had to say about the day:

How did we grow today?
·      In math, we worked on our pattern animals.
·      I played in the water table today.
·      We did skipping in gym today. We also got a skipping rope to take home.
·      I finished my animal pattern today.
·      We did group skipping in gym today.
·      I made a rhino using a stencil.
·      At colouring center, I made animals with the stencils.
·      Today I made a walkie talkie out of melty beads, I also made a lion at colouring center.
·      At melty beads, I started to make a Pokeball.
·      I made a fox using the stencils.  


Remiders:

  • Some of the boys will be bring home new library books today. 
  • Next week’s letter of the week is V.
I hope everyone has a great weekend, see you all on Monday!













Comments

Popular posts from this blog