Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Today we learned about the letter U. We learned what sound it makes and some words that begin with that letter. Ask your son if he can name something that starts with the letter U.

Here's what the boys had to say about the day:

How did we grow today?
·     I drew a lion, and a fish and I played in the water table.
·     When we were in gym we played Mission Impossible and we have two days left.
·     We practiced writing the letter U, and we talked about what words start with the letter U.
·     I coloured during centers.
·     I drew a UFO on a white board during snack time.
·     I made an aquarium in the water table during centers.
·     I built a zoo with a friend during centers.
·     We did Go Noodle and leveled our guy up.
·     We practiced a lockdown.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog