Happy Thursday!

The boys were super excited that they earned enough class points to have some popcorn and watch a movie today. It was a nice way to end the week.

Here's what the boys had to say about the day:


How did we grow today?
·     We watched a movie because we got 10 points.
·     We had some popcorn while we watched the movie.
·     We played on the climbers in gym.
·     I had pretzels while watching a movie.
·     We created some patterns.
·     We went to the library today.
·     I played with blocks with Mrs. K this morning.
·     In the morning, we played with foam blocks, I made a castle and then I blew it down.
·     The movie was very fun to watch.
·     In the morning, I built some dinosaurs out of blocks for a friend in the class.

Next week's letter is W, please feel free to send any items from home that start with the letter W for your son to share during morning meeting.

Some boys will be bringing home new library books today. I hope you all have a great weekend, see you on Monday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog