Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a relaxing weekend. Today we learned about the letter Y; the sound it makes and some words that begin with Y. Ask your son if he can remember any words that begin with the letter Y.

Kindergarten will be doing some building next week so we are hoping that if you have any cardboard boxes (no larger than a shoe box), empty tissue boxes, cereal boxes, granola bar boxes, or any other pieces of cardboard (toilet paper rolls, paper towel rolls, etc) kicking around could you please send it to school with your son.

On Thursday All Boys will be hosting Hall-Of-Fame motivational speaker Alvin Law. He will be speaking to the boys from 10:30-11:30am during an assembly in the gym. Everyone is welcome to attend.

Here's what the boys had to say about the day:

`How did we grow today?
·    Today I played in the sand table with a friend.
·    I played with play-doh, I made a house and a bear.
·    Today I played in sand and me and my friend pretended that the marbles were dinosaur eggs. We buried the marbles and tried to find them.
·    In gym, we played “not in my backyard.”
·    I made a play-doh van and ice cream.
·    In gym, we practiced throwing.
·    I played in construction during centers.
·    We talked about the letter of the week which is Y.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog