Happy Wednesday!

Today we had the opportunity to take new class photos. Thank you again to our wonderful kindergarten parents who graciously donated their time and talents to provide us with this great opportunity. I can't wait to see them!

Here's what the boys had to say about today:


How did we grow today?
·     We did Mission Impossible in gym again. Next week we will have Mission Impossible again.
·     I played in the water table with a friend and we made an explosion.
·     In the water table I made an area that was only for crocodiles.
·     I made paper airplanes for people.
·     We made an aquarium and a zoo in the construction center. It had some people and some dinosaurs and some crocodiles.
·     I built an army station out of melty beads. I made a helicopter in the air, and a tank beside the army station.
·     We had new class photos taken today.


Reminder to parents that tomorrow is our field trip to the zoo. Please pack your son a lunch, water bottle and make sure your son is dressed for the weather. If you're volunteering and will be meeting us at the zoo could you please email me and let me know?

Have a great night!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog